Written by Jay on Feb 11, 2013
Thanks to an online leak we already know who is gracing the cover of this year’s Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Edition. We think you’ll be pleased.Read more...
Written by Jay on Aug 24, 2012
We have to hand it to this woman; that is one very sexy way to wear a men’s shirt. We never would have thought our girlfriends could rock a classic J.J. harder than a pack of Olympians, but we might have just been proven wrong.Read more...
Written by Jay on Aug 2, 2012
Olympic swimmer Ryan Lochte is enjoying his sex symbol status. His mom (!) revealed in an interview that her son was only has time for "one night stands" since the gold medalist is always on the go.
The swimming star revealed more of his bachelor lifestyle to Women's Health magazine, telling one of its reporters that his preferred look on a woman is one of his "long-sleeve button-down shirts and that's all".
But what would this fabled button down look like?
From the man himself:
Interviewer: "How would you describe your design style?
Ryan Lochte: It would be a mixture between....rock star / hip-hop."
We've taken Ryan's design style and chosen a few customer designed J.J.'s to match.
The Ryan Lochte Morning After ContestRead more...
Written by Jay on Feb 29, 2012
What's one of the sexiest things a woman can wear?
Your shirt. Duh.
We performed the extremely arduous task of finding these photos: beautiful women wearing mens' dress shirts.
What makes this look so alluring? Is it the suggestion of a morning after? The contrast of feminine and masculine? You have to admit, there's something territorial about it. Or maybe your mind is just boggling at that you could put a manure sack on a Victoria's Secret supermodel, and she would still look amazing?
These are mysteries of the universe that have not quite been answered.
We'll happily post any customer photos of girlfriends wearing your J.J. Threads custom dress shirt. (You gotta share the mojo.) But until then, enjoy this gallery of lovely ladies traipsing about town in our favorite outfits...
Alessandra, who makes excellent use of a push-up bra and a white shirtdress.
We think that's Vanessa Hudgens, of High School Musical fame, but don't quote us on that one.
Rihanna, sporting her man's duds.
Adding some high heels to the mix.
Hot girls wearing mens' shirts: artists have caught on, too.
Ok, so this one isn't actually a man's shirt - it's a Chanel tuxedo dress. Pity, she could have saved herself a lot of money.Read more...
Written by Jay on Sep 29, 2011
- Just because you're giant corporation doesn't meant you can't lay the smack down. Oracle issues nyah-nyah press release in response to alleged lie by Autonomy CEO. Short story shorter, Autonomy's CEO said he never shopped the company to Oracle. Oracle whips back with, "We still have his Powerpoint slides." Hate to say we toldja so… [via Oracle's press release]
- A 15-year-old girl without a vagina is impregnated after oral sex and being stabbed in the belly with a knife, in that order. Moral of the story: your sperm are superhuman. [via WHAS11]
- Hugh Hefner's ex-flame Holly Madison has her (fake) breasts insured for $1 million dollars. What's your appraisal? [via The Superficial]
- Amazon releases its iPad-esque Kindle Fire for $199. You've got the car, the watch… [via Amazon]Read more...
Written by Jay on Sep 17, 2011
- Miss Japan Maria Kamiyama confesses to having some relationship problems. When asked in a Miss Universe interview what animal she would be, the beauty queen devolves into a giggling therapy session: "I'll be a tiger … If I love someone I can't say anything to them … like 'I love you,'" she confesses. "So If I'm tiger then can be wild! Then I can say anything! Like WAAAH! I LOVE YOU!" Can't argue with that logic. Almost as entertaining as Miss China saying, after a thoughtful silence considering how women are superior to men: "I don't think men can pregnant right now. At least no news come out right now." [Via Guyism]
- Pierrepoint Hicks is displaying bowties with "baby-butt soft camel hair", silk, and some serious Scottish tweed. That's some heavy-hitting neck ornamentation. [via Well Spent]
- Dutch woman calls ex-boyfriend 65,000 times and claims it "wasn't excessive." Just a matter of perspective, we guess. [via Yahoo news]
- Like Uggs for your Macbook Pro. In a good way. [via Por Homme]